What Does Pure Glycerin Do For Your Skin?
Pure glycerin is a natural alternative to moisturizers that you can use in your skincare routine. It has several benefits for your skin that you should know. Sometimes your skin needs a breather, and there’s no better way to provide it than to use a natural, chemical free moisturizer like glycerin.
Benefits of Pure Glycerin That You Should Know About
Some of them include: -
- It moisturizes your skin: Glycerin acts as a humectant, attracting water from the atmosphere, and also from the deep layers of your skin making it look plump and hydrated. This makes it an excellent ingredient to use in skin care products like lotions and creams for dry skin.
- It is non-toxic. Glycerin is safe to use on your skin. It does not cause any side effects such as rashes, irritation, or allergic reactions. Some people think it may clog skin pores, but that's not true. It is non-comedogenic which means it can moisturize your skin without clogging pores.
- It improves the appearance of your skin. Glycerin also has anti-aging properties, making it an excellent choice for your anti-aging skin care regimen. By hydrating your skin it reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
How to Use Pure Glycerin for Skin Care?
Pure glycerin is a natural moisturizer that can improve your skin's appearance and health. It is ideal for moisturizers, lip balms, and other skincare products. Pure glycerin can also be used as a treatment for dry skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis.
To use pure glycerin for your skincare routine, start cleansing your skin with a gentle soap or cleanser. Pat your skin dry and take a small amount of pure glycerin in the palm of your hand. Massage the glycerin into your skin until it is fully absorbed. Repeat this process twice a day or as needed.
You can add it to your lotions, creams, face washes, and cleansers to give your skin a hydrated feeling, or you can use it on its own. You must know that glycerin has a thick consistency. You may want to mix it with water before you add it to your skincare products, or you can apply a tiny amount to your face and body.
Care Glycerin is made up of 100% plant-based ingredients, with no harmful additives or chemicals, which makes it perfect for daily use. It won't clog your pores and get absorbed into your skin completely.
Can Glycerin Whiten Your Skin?
Glycerin is well known for its moisturizing properties. Many people believe that glycerin has whitening properties, but there's no such evidence to support these claims.
Glycerin's humectant properties can hydrate the skin's outer layer, making exfoliation much easier. Your skin complexion appears brighter when you remove dead skin cells. That could be one reason the masses believe in such a theory.
Make Your Own Serum:
Did you know you can make your serum using glycerin? Let us tell you how you can make one for yourself in 4 easy steps;
- Take 20 ml of rose water, and add the juice of 1 lemon.
- Add 4-5 drops of pure glycerin and mix it well.
- Store the liquid in a small spray bottle and store it in the refrigerator.
- Apply the serum to your face twice daily for a natural glow on your skin.
We recommend you do a patch test if you use the serum for the first time. Apply a small amount of serum to your arm and wait 24 hours to check if your skin reacts. Signs of reaction may include;
- Skin redness